Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Just for fun...

What color are your socks right now? Barefoot :-)

What are you listening to right now? The tv that is on downstairs and the humming of my laptop :-)

What was the last thing you ate? Cinnamon Bun oatmeal. I eat oatmeal way too much but I swear it's helped me lose weight!

Can you drive a stick? A little but I know enough that if it were an emergency I could get it goin' :-D

Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sweet mom...unless skype counts b/c then I'd have to say my awesome husband!

How old are you today? 23 soon to be 24. Ok, so not until August 4th but hey, I'm ready to celebrate already!

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Football and any of the summer Olympic sports.

What is your favorite drink?
I don't have one favorite drink but many. Some of my favorites include, sweet tea, lemonade, Coke, Sprite, Water, and the blue Mountain Dew.

Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yep, I haven't *not* dyed it since 8th grade I believe. I love keeping it auburn in the summer and darker in the winter ;-)

Favorite food?
Chips and salsa

What is the last movie you watched? I honestly can't remember! The last movie I watched was probably while I was in Germany. Sad, I know.

Favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve!

How do you vent anger?
Cry and talk about w/someone (not the person I'm mad at and usually only vent to my husband) until I feel better. And, if I'm upset with him (which rarely happens) I just cry and keep it to myself. I was raised where you keep marital problems to yourself (unless they're bad and you need a friend/professional, to vent to or get advice from.) .... I don't think it's appropriate no matter who you're mad at, to talk to everyone and their dog about it.


What was your favorite toy as a child?
Probably my doll that could crawl, cry and use the bathroom. Oh, and my barbies :-)

Favorite Season?
Spring and Fall..but more fall than spring.

Cherries or Blueberries?
Both!

When was the last time you cried? Last night.

What is on your closet floor right now?
Boxes of my stuff, haha.

What are you most afraid of? Being home alone and someone breaking in and/or dying in a way that would cause my family a lot of pain or dying young. Yes, I watch too much tv, hehe.

Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? I'll eat either but I love cheeseburgers...especially the little bacon cheeseburger from Five Guys...yum!

Favorite dog breed?
Black labs and German Shepherds. Yes, we will be getting a German Shepard as soon as we have the room to, hehe.

Favorite day of the week? Friday! And, not only b/c it's the start of the weekend but b/c it's also pay day ever 2 weeks :-)

How many states have you lived in?
3 - Florida, North Carolina, and Virgina.

Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds! But, I love black pearls...they're beautiful!

What is your favorite flower?
Stargazer Lilies

Did you get an H1N1 vaccine?
Nope, I think that if you're going to get it (as in, it's meant to be), nothing is going to prevent it. But thankfully, I nor anyone if my family has ever had the regular flu either! Go Abbott's! Haha.

No comments: