Funny moment of the day:
A kid was playing with bristle blocks when he holds up to me what looks like a spaceship...turns out it was a car but yea know, the imagination of a child :-).
Anywhoodles. Here's the conversation that took place.
Child: "This is my chitty car"
Me (laughing): "Your what?"
Child: "My chitty car! My chitty car is cool, it drives fast."
Me: "Oh dear..."
So, for the next oh, 20 minutes this child sat around talking about his "chitty" car and describing it in full detail. He was really proud of that chitty car. Haha.
You can only imagine what him saying "chitty" sounded like....which is why when he talked about his "chitty car" it was so funny.
Yes babe, I bet your chitty car is really fast and cool looking... mine is too ;-) Haha.
We figured out after a few minutes he had gotten the name from "Chitty Chitty, Bang Bang."
Another cute moment of the day was during lunch when I asked a little girl what they were having for dinner. Her response was...
"We are having Chickminute-fil-A! I love chickminute-fil-A!"
No comments:
Post a Comment