Dear weekend,
Why must you take so long to get here? You know that my body requires around 10 hours of sleep to function on a semi-alert level. I think you are taking your good ole' time getting here because you think it's hilarious to watch me delirious from tiredness and being around 24 screaming, loud, and hyper children all day. Oh well, soon you will be here and I will take full advantage of the fact that I will be able to sleep in past 7 for 3 days.
Hey, next week do ya think ya could come a little faster? Just sayin'... I live for the weekends!
Your faithful friend,
Kimberly
Onto another subject besides my continual sleepiness. Oh, so for some reason even if I get around 8ish hours of sleep I am still exhausted when I wake up. I really don't do well with having to wake up because I have to, I much prefer waking up because my body just decides to wake up ;-)
So, I started my new job on Monday. It's gone really well and I can't think of one time this week that i've felt stressed. I have a feeling that will happen soon though...especially once my training is over and I'm officially one of the one's "in charge." Just sayin' that 24ish 4/5 year olds that run, scream, cry, fight, spit, crash, and snot constantly is enough to put you in a sleep induced coma.......for life.
I think this is the first time ever that i've had a class this um....how do I put this..... full of life? Hyper? Energetic? Yeah, all of those words work well, haha. They are nonstop... all. the. time. Eh, at least the day goes by fast, even if I am afraid I may start graying soon as a result ;-) Just kidding.... But, they really are a sweet bunch of kids and I'm really enjoying my new job so far.
In other news, I am sooooooooooooo ready for Steven to be home. So, so, so, so, sooooooo ready! I don't know how army wives do it! I'm counting down the weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds. Okay, I lie, I'm not counting down the days, hours, minutes, or seconds.
Yet, that is. Haha!
Ok, i'm off to watch the end of American Idol! Until next time.....
1 comment:
Well I don't know about other Army wives but I pray a lot! And I'm blessed with totally awesome friends and family that keep me busy so I don't I think about it! If you stay busy, your mind isn't as idol so you won't dwell on it as much and time goes by faster.
p.s. every time I try to load your blog it is completely void of any and all formating/design... just so you know.
Love, love, love you!
Post a Comment