Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wahoo!!! It's Friday (well almost, haha)! I cannot wait for this weekend. Three day weekend, oh yes please, i'll take it! It has been a long and tiring week.  This is the first time I've worked since last summer, how pitiful. Heh.  It's great to be back to making money....er, I mean working :-).  I am so ready for this weekend. I have many things I want to do but we'll see how many of those things actually get done.  I am SO ready for June. I LOVE June especially this year because it means I'm closer to seeing my babe. My lovey dovey. My man.. ya know, my hunker of a husband ;-) Hehe. Oh, and my man's birthday just so happens to be June 6th. Yay for aging!

Anyways.  It's Five Question Friday again! Go check out Mama M's blog for some other rad entries!


1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
Oh yes, many thingsBut, most of the "daring" things I want to do don't have to do with a lack of courage but more because I haven't found people who would want to do those things. For example, I want to go skydiving and bungee jumping but my sweet husband has no desire to ever do those things. One day, I will b/c it's something I want to do before I die :-) Anyways, I would love to feed the sharks like people do on tv in those underwater cages...but that'll never happen I'd pass out in the cage probably. That, or drown from inhaling too much water from crying. Haha.  But, I think it would be the coolest experience ever!

2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on? 

I would plan an awesome date and surprise my husband! That or give it to my parents so they could go on an awesome date and spend it doing something they love. They deserve it and so much more after raising 5 children! :-)

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?

The swings. They were peaceful and we always had contests of who could swing and then jump off the swings and land the farthest.

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?

Geez, can't I have the best of both worlds? Haha. I don't like eating really sweet stuff in the morning.  Well, I take that back b/c if you offer me a cinnamon bun or one of those orange icing cinnamon buns in the morning, you can best they will all be eaten within 10 minutes :-)

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?

I like to think I'm in the middle of both of those categories. I can definitely be messy but I can definitely be a neat freak. I like my house to be clean so that people can come in whenever, but not so clean that every. single. stinkin. thing. is put away like no one lives there. Eh, I'm just normal.... does that count? Hahaha.

No comments: