Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Things I realized today:

Working while listening to music makes the time FLY by.

My husband is way more coordinated than I am. Well, sometimes ;-)

I will never, ever take Maxalt again. Never.

It is possible to fit my life in 3 suitcases. Well kinda, there's technically still about 20 something boxes of our "lives" back home in storage.

I have way too many pairs of socks and underwear. I think I could cloth a large village in undergarments with as many pairs as I have. Haha.

Between the slight sunburn I have and pimple in between my eyebrows (lovely, I know) I look like a bulls eye. I'm just waiting to be hit in the face with something.

50 lbs is way heavier than it seems... that, or i'm a wimp. I'm gonna go with wimp :-D

God has blessed me way more than I deserve. Ok, I didn't just realize that today but I just wanted to say it again.

I have a slighti sugar addiction. Only slight though ;-) Hey, the first step to getting over something is admitting it, so I think I've come a long way in the addiction area. Kidding, totally kidding.

And finally, my husband would like to add one.

He hates moving. Haha, me too baby, me too.

No comments: