"On the count of 3 blurt of the first letter that comes to mind, ok?"
"Yes, master" Hehe, I just had to add that.
"Ok, 1...2...8! Haha, got you guys! You totally thought I was going to say 3 didn't ya?! Ok, for real now."
"Master, stop playing let's name this huge mound of Earthly goodness."
"Ok, 1....2.................3!"
"E! Y! J! A! F! J! A! L! L! A! J! O! K! U! L! L!"
"Yes, master.... here are the letters that were yelled out, e,y,j,a,f,j,a,l,l,a,j,o,k,u,l,l."
"Ok, so Mister Earthly Mound will be called Eyjafjallajokull."
Yes, and that's how I believe the volcano came to be named. Seriously, try pronouncing it. I was whispering it trying to pronounce it last night and my husband started screaming thinking that I was trying to talk in tongues again.
Kidding, totally kidding. I don't talk in tongues, never had, and have no desire to. Haha.
All European airlines are now flying again which is so nice! Hopefully, Eyjafjallajokull's little friend volcano won't erupt and cause further chaos.
But, if so I will take in all the extra time I can get with Steven before I have to go back home :-)
1 comment:
This is too funny! :)
Post a Comment