And, I am sooooooooooooo excited. Ya'll my sister is having a baby today!!!! Wahoo! She is being induced at 9:30 this morning! Ok, enough baby talk. You guys be on the lookout for pictures because I'm sure he's gonna be one cute baby!
In other exciting news, we're all going to the Irish Pub tonight...tear... it'll be my last time there. ever. Well, I take that back, when we come back for Steven's last design show (when he's FINALLY done with grad school) I'm sure we'll stop by the pub :-). What am I going to do without those amazing potato wedges? I know, lose weight! Haha! Ah, to be down to my pre-wedding weight...I cannot wait.
Ok, onto the reason I'm writing this blog post - 5 question Friday! Stop by Mama M's blog to read some more...

1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
Heck to the no! Girl, do you KNOW who I was in high school or what I was like. I have gone back to pick up my brother from high school and seen those crazy, immature, screaming, hardly dressed girls and think, "Gosh, are they annoying...they're screaming so loud! Oh no...ohhhhhhhhhhhh no, that was me when I was in high school!!!" Then, I repent and plead God to erase the high school version of me that everybody who knew me had ingrained into their brain. Sigh..... Those girls....ah, those girls I really don't want to have to deal with again. Ya know, the caddy "I had to put vaseline on my legs just to get my jeans on and then begged my daddy to buy me a ferrari just so I could crash it and get another one" girls. Blah. Just kidding, well kinda. I actually enjoyed high school a lot just don't have any desire to ever go back..except to my high school reunion :-)
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)
My first wish would be to have all of our bills/debt paid off. Ah yes, can't wait for the day that we don't have a school loan to pay off. And my second wish would be for Steven and I to take a 3 week vacation to the most amazing, beautiful, relaxing, tropical place in the world. I'm still working on making all of those wishes become a reality, especially that latter one ;-) I'll let ya know what happens, hahahaha.
3. What kids show do you secretly like?
Ok, don't laugh. But when I nannied, the kids really liked the show "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" and "Hannah Montana" so I watched it all the time with them. They're both actually really funny at times, especially if you're older and get some of the jokes.
4. What is your beverage of choice?
I LOVE Sonic's strawberry limeades! Ah, I want one now. Steven and I use to get them all the time back home.
I LOVE Sonic's strawberry limeades! Ah, I want one now. Steven and I use to get them all the time back home.
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
Um, physically or personality wise? Physically, I want thinner legs and personality wise....ugh, do I hafta answer this question? Ok, ok. I get really annoyed about people who either 1) play dumb to get info (you wouldn't believe how many people do that to me) and 2) by well, ignorant people and 3) people who are always all up in Steven and I's business...I mean, c'mon, let us live our lives. I know, nobody's perfect and I'm trying really hard to change that about myself. Seriously, I oughta go pray about that right now!
Ya'll have a great weekend!
3 comments:
How weird...my BF had her baby this morning and had a scheduled c-setion....at 9:30!! crazy!
Hope everything went well with your sister!!
Can't wait to see photos! I do NOT keep up enough with your site, so I'm officially adding it to my blog roll to keep up!
Why/when are you moving back? Yay for YOU!!!
Aw, thanks! I feel slightly special, haha :-)
I have a hard time keeping up with all my blogs too! I moved back home to find a job/work and get an apt. setup for when my husband comes home.... we're running low in the money department so I had to suck it up and come back w/o my love. Just for a little while though :-)
Post a Comment