I found these pictures the other day from when I went to Myrtle Beach with my now in laws. I love these pictures... they pretty much sum up how silly we are together! :-)
Purty mama!
Oh Shane, you look marvelous!
Pretty dad! Haha.
Work it girl! You pop that pinky and show those rich girls how to really hold the glass properly! Haha.
I think we were talking about "popping" your pinky when you are drinking out of wine glasses in this picture.
Dissss is my scurry face! Yes, I know verrrrryyyyy scary.
Oh my gosh, I remember doing this! We were all running and jumping and having the person below us lift us up into the air. I think maybe we were aspiring to be like the professional ice skaters? Hahahahaha, this one is hilarious!
I love Kim's face in this one. They are too funny together... in a good way :-)
Ok, enough silly pictures for today. Happy Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment