Elijah James Merrell
6lbs 7 oz.
6lbs 7 oz.
born at 6:49 a.m. on May 1st, 2010
Elijah was finally born after 21 long, hard hours of labor! Sabrina was induced yesterday at 10:30 am but did not progress well and had a few complications. By 3:30 this morning, she was still only 5 cm's!!!
I had woken up early and gotten the update and went back to bed and we started praying that she would miraculously go from 5 cm's to 10 cm's in 2 hours. The doctor had said that if by 5:30 a.m. she was not dilated to 7 cm's, they would be looking at a possible c-section. Well, I guess they went into check her and she was 10 cm's! She started pushing at 5:52 a.m. and a few minutes short of an hour later he was born!
I knew she was being checked at 5:30 again, so when I didn't get see a facebook update/skype message I knew something was up and texted my dad! He immediately texted me back saying that she was pushing right now and only had 1 more push until he was here!
We are all sooooooooooo excited, especially after such a hard pregnancy and labor! Praise God from who all blessings flow!
I'll post pictures as soon as I get some :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment