Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

See this beautiful girl?


Isn't she gorgeous? Yeah, that's my sister. Love that girl. Gotta thank the parental unit for the good looks! Anyways, I would like to ask for prayer for her. She's 32 weeks pregnant and was admitted to Wake Med yesterday due to her amniotic fluid leaking. She's on bed rest for the rest of her pregnancy and they are hoping she will at least make it to 34-36 weeks.  We are hoping for the best because the longer the baby is in there, the better. She is also having a strong reaction to the Erythamiacin which I believe is to help prevent/treat any possible infection due to the leaking along with severe back pain and migraines.

So please, if you think about it, lift my sister, baby Elijah, and Tim (her husband) up in prayer. I know they would appreciate it a lot.

No comments: