Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Man

This man


Rocks my world. He's hot. And sweet. And forgiving. And loving.

He's goofy.


We can be silly together. And, I love that about us.


And apparently, we can rock out the Snuggie pretty well :-D

He's my past, my present, and my future.  He's my world.  My love.  He lifts me up and prays with me.  What sweeter thing is there then a man praying with his wife. Ok, so listening to children praying is pretty darn sweet too...but alas, we have none yet.

I love you Steven.  I dread leaving you to go home and work and to get things setup for when you come back. But, even though i'm not gone yet, I am already anxiously looking forward to seeing you step off that plane in July. Then my love, we are (hopefully) going to the beach for a week.  And, we're going to relax like it's going out of style.

Ok, enough mushy gushy stuff.

For now at least, haha.

No comments: