
Yum...... I think I just drooled on my leg some.
Oh, and don't forget these yummy babies...

Of course a meal wouldn't be complete without these suckers as well...

These are like my favorite type of biscuit ever. I'm such a kid and love peeling the layers.
Ah, we're dying here. Of hunger that is.
Thank you Google pictures for making us long for these foods like our lives depend on it. I wonder if they serve steak on the plane? Ew, I would so not eat steak on a plane....do I look like I want to die of food poisioning?!? Kidding...
2 comments:
Hey Kimberly, thanks for for you comment on my blog! I have to admit... I read your blog quite often as well! You always crack me up. :) Why weren't we ever friends at PBC?! haha
Thanks for the link to that website! They have some super cute stuff! I did try to download a template, but don't know how to actually get it onto my blog? Any insight would be great. Thanks! :)
Haha, I don't know! Maybe we can get together sometime when we get back :-)
You're children are gorgeous and I love how open you are on your blog!
Post a Comment