Random things you never needed to know about me. It's Monday and Monday's bring laziness, boredom, and random facts apparently. Kidding, I just saw this on someone's blog and thought it was a cute idea.
So, here's 23 things you definitely don't need to know about me :-)
I absolutely love the beach. However, I really don't care for going in the ocean. The salt water feeling on my skin afterwards drives me crazy. So, if you happen to get me in the water, upon exiting I will immediately run to the nearest shower.
My husband is my best friend, he is probably the only one in the world that knows every little detail about me.
I'm fairly open about anything that has happened in my life, but I don't trust people easily. Over and over again, have I realized how fake people are and I don't care to be around people like that.
I truly believe that Raleigh is one of the best cities in the U.S. I absolutely love/loved living there. However, I am more than ready to move somewhere else in the U.S. and experience and grow to love another city.
I can be very messy but within the mess, I always have some sort of organization if that makes any sense.
I have to wake up to music... the beeping sounds scares me and will put me in a bad mood. Ask my husband, he learned that the hard way ;-)
I love bacon but hate bacon bits. Ew, the thought of them makes me gag. Weird, I know.
I always have to sleep in the left side of the bed.
My love language is physical touch.
I love working with my hands. In middle school, I took a wood working class that I loved and was one of the only girls in it.
I am absolutely terrified at the thought of child birth. I always took a ton of classes that taught about it, and I learned way too many details that scarred me.
I have a small mole on my left thigh that I've always said is my "modesty mole."
I want to get porcelain veneers.
I really want to adopt one day. Watching all the orphaned kids in Haiti made me want to go rescue all of them.
The older I've gotten, the more emotional I've gotten.
I forgive way too easily.
My mom taught me the saying, "fake it till you make it" and I find that I practice that with people I don't care about a lot.
I think i've gotten uglier the older I've gotten. It's weird.
I love to travel but hate flying. I don't stop praying the entire flight. No lie.
I hate living in a small town because i'm use to being in a big city. I don't think this will ever change.
I'm terrified of dying. I love life so much.
I'm very sensitive and usually put on an act that I'm not.
Overly loud people and people with strong personalities overwhelm me. Maybe that's why i've become more shy the older I've gotten.
1 comment:
I'm terrified of childbirth too. It's scary! (and I've done it!)
Haha.. I remember when the Dr. came in that morning and told me we were getting ready to push, I almost freaked out! I was SO scared. But (obviously) I survived. I'm not looking forward to doing it again anytime soon though :)
Post a Comment