Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Pillow Talk

It's almost 3 am. What an appropriate title to this post.

I'm exhausted. But can't sleep.

Husband is snoring.  He's so tired. It's keeping me up. I"ve been laying in bed for 2 hours trying to sleep.

I love that man even though I can't sleep.

My side feels like someone is stabbing it. Not good.

My stomach hurts, eh, at least I'm alive. Right?

Design show was awesomely cool. Lots of cool designs and concepts there.

A decent amount of car designers showed up from various car companies like BMW, Jaguar, Mercedes, etc.

A couple of internships given out.

Excited for the people who got internships. Lord knows this economy sucks.

Wondering if I'm allergic to cooking oil. Wondering if that's even possible. Maybe i'll allergic to potatoes?

Had the song from Happy Days stuck in my head. All. Day. LONG.

Contemplating sleeping on the couch. Yes, i'm that desperate for sleep.

Wondering if it's possible to muffle snoring by applying pillow to said persons face without killing them. Probably not a good idea. Please don't take that as I want to kill my husband. No need to read into that :-)

SO wish it was Monday afternoon.

Dreaming about Steven graduating.  Wonder what life will be like once we get settled.

Love being Steven's wife.

Loving not having contact with the world. Yes, it is nice at times.

Really loving being able to experience this with Steven. Sometimes feel special for being able to experience this with him alone. 

Lips hurt real bad. Why is it I get chapped lips every time we go out?

Praying for internship.  Too bad I heard that they are no paid internships for 1 year.

Really wanting to go home. To Raleigh.

Really miss Chick-fil-A and family/friends.

Starting to think this post is getting too long. Wonder if people realize that writing helps me get my mind off things.  Wonder if people know what "pillow talk" means. 

Hmm...to sleep on the couch or not? Or sleep with earphones in? Wishing they sold Breath Right strips here. Desperate for quietness :-)

Have I mentioned today that I love Steven. He is amazing.  I loved watching him "man" his project.  He's such a trooper :-)

No comments: