Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wanna see em'? I know you do.

Hmm... I don't think i'll show them to you just yet.  Patience is a virtue. Before I start slinging around pictures of my hot husband....  I mean, Steven's model, guess who surprised us today? Go ahead....guess!

Nope, not Madonna. Or Matthew McDreamy McConaughey.. Silke and Dirk! Yep, Steven and I were walking back to his project and all of the sudden Silke and Dirk popped up! It was such a great surprise and so fun to catch up with them for a little bit.  Of course we had to go and get yummy doners.

Back to the point of this post. Pictures, ah yes... the pictures.  Hmmm, I think i'll make ya'll wait some more... gosh, I'm such a meanie. I know, bad me. Actually, I need to go crop them so you'll see them tonight... I promise... or I hope!

No comments: