Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Not Me! Monday

It's Monday and ya'll know what that brings, Not Me! Monday!  This blog carnival was created by MckMama. So, head over there to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It is not me who was having a crazy insane dream the other night and started choking on something... in my dream of course.  In my dream, I did not start spitting in order to stop choking.. which totally doesn't make sense by the way.  It was not me who woke up to find myself spitting all over my pillow. I did not then wake up my husband who was in a deep sleep, just to tell him I had spit all over my pillow because I thought it was hilarious. Oh, the joys of acting out dreams...which I apparently do all the time, haha.


I am not unbelievably excited that my husband is done with his first semester in grad school.  I have not already started thinking of everything I want to do with him on his couple week break. I do not happen to think that I have the absolute best husband in the world!























1 comment:

Jenilee said...

I was just talking to my hubby about real dreams... I get them all the time! :)