Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Love and I



Today is the second to last day of the Valentines Extravaganza week! Today is all about the photos, baby!  I am big on pictures.  I love being able to "document" my life and love looking back through pictures and remembering what I was feeling at the time.




Photobucket
Today's theme is, favorite picture of you and your love. Sigh. I'm having trouble with this one because there are soooooooo many pictures of Steven and I that I love.

But.....

dun, dun, dun....

I've narrowed it down to 2 favorites.  I don't know which one to pick so I'll post them both and you guys tell me which one is YOUR favorite :-)

Photo numero uno!

 

Photo numero dos!





MckLinky Blog Hop

   

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely like the first one. As someone else said...it is epic. And it describes us pretty well.

Love,
Your Husband ;-)

Mama M. said...

It is a hard pick (and how cute that your hubby commented!!)...both of them are great!

You two are adorable!

Kaleena said...

I love his face in the 1st photo! No wonder it is one of your favorites.

Nocona said...

You look so beautiful in both of these pictures.

Jos said...

Both pictures are totally great, but I agree, the expression on Steven's face in the top one is priceless! What a beautiful couple - you both look so happy together!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Great photos! And you are truly a beautiful bride!

Blessings & Aloha!