Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

10 Things I Love About MY Man

Happy Valentines Day all! I hope you all are having a fun, love filled, relaxing day! I know I am. Today's theme brings this love filled feast to an end.  So, what better way to celebrate Valentines Day than to profess all the things you love about your other half!
     
Photobucket
 To my love:

Here are 10 things I absolutely love and adore about you.  Baby, I'm smitten by you :-)

So, here they are in no specific order.

1.  I love the way you hold me. It makes the rest of the world disappear.

2.  I love the way you say, "Hold my hand tighter" in that cute little voice you use when you want to be closer to me.

3.  I love how dedicated you are to me and our family... all 2 of us!

4. I love how you dream and what you dream about.

5. I love the way you smell.

6. I love your undying love for me and how you pray for me and with me every night.

7.  I love how you push your glasses up your nose when they're falling down. And no, not literally up your nose, haha.

8. I love that no matter how busy you get with graduate school you always make time for me. And, how you leave me little, "SHMILY" notes in random places.

9. I love how patient and forgiving you are!

10.  I love the fact that God has allowed me to be married to you.  I truly am the luckiest girl alive!

I love you, Steven Wayne Bockmann... Happy Valentines Day!!!


MckLinky Blog Hop

       

 
 

1 comment:

Nocona said...

That was really sweet!