Tonight has been spent watching episode upon episode of Criminal Minds. Love that show. But, the night wouldn't be complete without some goodies! We decided to venture out in the snow today and went to the bakery to get some non cellulite inducing bread ;-) I love bread. I've also learned how to make the carbs not go to my thighs. Steven wonders why when i'm eating it he hears me quietly chanting, "You will not go straight to my thighs, I will not have saddle bags, You must listen to me crazy carbs."
Ok, that was a little dramatic, eh? I don't really talk to my bread. But who said I didn't think those things? Hahahaha. Anyways, we got to the bakery and these cute, pink frosted, complete with sprinkles, doughnuts were staring at me. I just had to have them. So have them I did :-) I've got a great husband, have I mentioned that yet?
Whew, that was a mouthful :-) Get it? Ugh, my joke making sucks. Haha...
Ok, moving on... Today is Five Question Friday - Valentines style! I'm ready to talk about my love! Ready to listen...or read about him? Now, ya'll listen here. Make sure to jump on over to Mama M's blog to read other marvelous entries. I promise you won't regret it :-) Ok, let's get goin'.

Hmmm.... this is a good one! Gosh, there are so many things I could write, but i'll spare you guys the mushy gushy details of it all :-) If I had to choose one thing, it would probably be how my love holds me every night we go to sleep. Not one night has gone by that he doesn't get in bed, roll over and hold me, and quietly whispers, "I love you." Ahh... I love it. Or when i'm upset he'll beckon me over to him and hold me until I'm ready to get up. Also, that's one advantage of being small/short...I can climb on that hunk of a man's lap like a little child, haha!
2. When did you know your love was "the one"?
I knew for certain that I wanted to marry him and that he was "the one" about 3 months into dating him. However, we were only 16 at the time so that dream had to wait for about 5 1/2 more years to come true, haha.
3. Does your love have a special ringtone on your cell?
Before we moved here to Germany and got less fancy phones, I had a special ringtone for him, but it wasn't a special song or something. And, when he called his picture would pop up. Now when he calls it simply flashes, "Hot Husband," hehe.
4. What are you attracted to most in your special someone?
Physically? Physically, I LOVE his big blue eyes! I also love his neck. Weird, I know. I love how strong his neck looks. You know how some guys have these small, skinny, "I could break it easily", necks? Yeah, not those kinds, haha. And, he also has nice hands... and legs... and a nice tummy...ok, ok! I just love all of him!
5. Did you know when/where he/she was going to pop the big question?
I had a general idea of what month (August) it was going to happen in. And, every weekend that he didn't propose, I started narrowing down the dates, haha. The night he proposed I remembering thinking maybe that it was going to be "the night." But that's just because he was being extra sweet that night and was pampering me too much :-) But, I had no idea of how we would ask me or where. So, I'd still say he surprised me pretty well!

No comments:
Post a Comment