Let me introduce you to my little friends (you hafta say that in a freaky spanish accent... not that spanish accents are freaky.... crap, i'm digging a hole).
These my dear friends, are what I call my German "uniquities." They are thing's i've never seen. In my very own apartment I have these things, ah, I feel special!
For instance, what on earth is this baby?! It resides in our shower on the wall. I have tried many a time to make it have a function, but function it does not.
And, these bad boys still have me confused. I've never in my life (that I know of) had radiators where I live. I believe the older houses in the U.S. do. If you want to stay warm/hot you have to sit near them or you can do what I do, and lean against them until you can't stand the burning sensation on your butt, haha. And, the popping noise. Yikes, talk about giving a girl a heart attack. Kidding, it's not that loud but it's loud enough to make you jump if you're really "in the zone."

No comments:
Post a Comment