It's friday. I wish it were 5 o'clock. Husband comes home at 5ish. Looking forward to hamburger helper. Lame, I know but we like it. Maybe going out - aka, downstairs to the cafe/bar/restaurant. Need more handsoap. I wish these dishes would just disappear. I hate dishes. And, i hate pruny hands. Hot water last no longer than 15.2 minutes. Yes, the .2 is vital in that estimate. Miss my family. Really want to eat all the raisinets. Really want husband home. Miss him. Bed is calling my name but I've already slept about 11 hours. Don't hate. It's the life of a girl without children, and I love my sleep. And freedom. Really hope this health bill does not pass. Because this girl right here, will not be happy.
Ok, done rambling... ever wonder what it's like to be in my brain? Well, there ya go! Feel special because not many people get to "experience" my way of thinking ;-) Kidding, you probably felt smarter before you read that whole list, haha!
Anyway, remember those dishes I just said I wish would disappear? Yeah, they're calling my name. So, until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment