Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

It was love at first.... gulp.

I took the plunge tonight and decided to try my hand at making homemade hot chocolate.  Things that are usually very simple for others to make, I always find a way of screwing up. It's provided many laughs for Steven and I but tonight, I decided to try something new.  My sweet husband loves hot chocolate. I mean, that boy drinks hot chocolate and chocolate milk like it's going out of style.  I swear someday my child will drool chocolate milk instead of spit just because "it's in his genes." Seriously.

So, I found this super easy recipe for it. Is it sad that I had to use a recipe? I think not! I'm not someone who can sit around and just think of things that would taste good together...hence, why i'm not good at making up recipes.  This woman's blog has tons of craft ideas for children and awesome recipes, I highly recommend checking it out.  She so graciously gave me her recipe for hot chocolate. Ok, ok, so maybe she didn't physically give it to me...but the internet did! And for that, I am eternally grateful :-)

I'm still a lover of hot chocolate out of the packets, but this my friends is amazing.  It's like liquefied chocolate... wait a minute, isn't that what all hot chocolate it? Man, I don't make sense sometimes... hahaha.  But, you get the drift. 

I have found my new drinkable love...

1 comment:

Alice said...

My dad makes hot chocolate in his crock pot also, but his recipe adds York peppermint patties... yuuuum! (If you like mint that is)