I'm still gasping. Pick up your jaw, Kimberly. Ok, i'm good now.
But seriousy, let's have an honest conversation about the bathroom. That small square space in our apartment I avoid like the Black Plague. It's chores like this that make me want to claim sickness just to get out of doing them. Yes, I was that child, haha.
So, the idea I had was that I would pick up my pride and inability to clean the toilet without gagging, and surprise my husband. Seems simple enough, right? Too bad this chick right here, hates cleaning the toilet. I'm the girl who if I were able to, would clean the toilet looking like this:
and wearing these:
Yes, that would be me.... mckfreaky-freak.
Back to my story...
The most hated item in a bathroom, to me at least, it this:
I call that "thing" the pee stick. Except this one doesn't tell you if you're pregnant or not, haha. I walked into the bathroom confident and sure that in about 8 minutes, the toilet would be sparkling. Ha, I set my expectations way too high. Let's just say that I lasted 2 minutes before I was gagging over the sink telling myself that this was not a good idea. Not at all. And, while we're on the topic of bathrooms, why is it that everytime you want to do "the dirty work" aka, clean the toilet, that your hair never stays in place! Seriously! Everytime I get ready to clean the bathroom, I put on my ugliest, don't care anything about it, shirts and then I carefully put my hair back behind my ears. But, the moment I bend over to start cleaning the toilet, walah! My hair is all in my face... and then starts the task of trying to put it back behind my ears using as least fingers as possible due to the fact that they have been near or in a toilet. You know you guys do it too... it's like a funky dance of jumping around and rubbing the back side of your hand against your head. Like you're a hamster or something, haha.
I am pleased to say that only 20 minutes later and 5 gag sessions later, the toilet was sparkling! Yes, I accomplished something.
Oh well, we all have a household chore that we hate doing. Right?


No comments:
Post a Comment