Oh, so of course when I found a link to a "How Well Do You Know Your Spouse?" quiz on Dr. Phil's website, I just had to do it! So, let's see how well Steven and I know each other... we'll see how well we've e listened to each other after 7 years of being together :-) His answers will be in blue and mine in red.
My quiz on how well I know Steven: (Steven's answers in blue, mine in red)
1. What is your spouse’s shoe size? 11 1/2. True
2. How many children did your spouse want when you got married? 2. Actually 2.5...just to keep up with the statistics for an ideal family.
3. In what city was your spouse born? Don't know the city but it was somewhere in NJ. It was Ridgewood.
4. If your spouse had his or her dream job, what would it be? Car Designer or Nascar Driver. yeehaw.
5. What was your spouse’s first job? Maintenance crew at Providence. Cleaning toilets was just glorious.
6. What is your spouse’s mother’s maiden name? Belanus. Yes, it is... now stop with the jokes, haha.
7. Has your spouse ever had a nickname? If so, what was it. Bubba... yeah, except he's not fat like the typical "bubba's". It's a family nickname, I did not give it to him, haha. Actually my nickname came after I saw Forest Gump and began to recite all of Bubba Gumps lines..while pretending to have big lips. Yes honey, but you aren't retarded..which is why you shouldn't be named after him :-) Just sayin'...
8. What single word would your spouse use to describe you? Outgoing. I only get one word?......if a picture is worth a thousand words than my wife is worth over a million.....but if I really have to pick one word, it would be......Hyper.
9. What is your spouse’s blood type? I have no earthly clue... maybe I should find that out, haha. I don't even know my own blood type, oops. Sad thing is....neither do I.....I guess I'm a goner if anything happens to me!
10. What is your spouse’s favorite way to wind down after a stressful day? Play on the computer and look at cars online. Watch all of the movies I have seen like a thousand times....just so my mind has to do little else but tell me to breathe.
Steven's quiz on well he knows me: (my answers in red, Steven's in blue)
1. What is your spouse’s shoe size? 6 1/2. Yep baby, you got it... i'm short and sweet w/ small feet :-) Wow, i'm a poet and didn't even know it!
2. How many children did your spouse want when you got married? Hmmmmm.....2. Yes, either 2 or 3... leaning more near the 3 children side... 2 biological and 1 adopted. Adoption has always been a huge desire of mine (and Steven's).
3. In what city was your spouse born? Boynton Beach, Florida. She is still a beach bum. What, beach bum?! Me? No way. Ok, so you're right... Boynton Beach is where this girl made her appearance!
4. If your spouse had his or her dream job, what would it be? Owning her own small cafe. Well, that or/and being a stay at home mom or being a cancer researcher/oncologist.
5. What was your spouse’s first job? Chic-fil-a baby!!! Oh yeah, I can cook some mean fried chicken ;-) #1 no pickle please!
6. What is your spouse’s mother’s maiden name? King. Yes, acknowledge the royalty in my family please :-) Kidding...King is right!
7. Has your spouse ever had a nickname? If so, what was it? Boo Boo....well, actually I have no clue. But a couple of mine for her are: baby beluga (it comes from a children's song), chipmunk, goober, DQ (and not because of the ice cream), and bam bam. Hmm... well technically, it was Kimbo growing up...
8. What single word would your spouse use to describe you? Awesome....hehehehe. Awesome, really?! Ok, so you are awesome. But, if I had to describe you in just one simple word it would be, patient.
9. What is your spouse’s blood type? I have no clue, but you could ask the blood bank that she passed out at. Yeah, i'm with ya on that one. I have no idea what blood type I am... I meant to ask the girl who drew my blood on that blood bank bus...but I passed out afterwards and forgot, haha.
10. What is your spouse’s favorite way to wind down after a stressful day? Definitely taking a shower....this is why I take cold showers. JK. Oh yes, you know me so well! I definitely take a shower whenever I'm stressed, not feeling good, or um..oh yeah, dirty :-) But, it is the #1 way I wind down.
No comments:
Post a Comment