Ok, you ready? Let's get this ball rollin'... rollin' rollin' rollin' on the river... Yes, I know i'm a tad random.

So, here are the questions for this Friday:
1. Would you ever vacation alone?
I'd love to say yes just so people think I'm this super independent, daring, person. But, I can't. Yes, I know big shocker :-) In my own humble opinion, what fun is a vacation without having someone to experience it with. Ya know someone to go snorkeling with, sleep in late with, be lazy with, sunbathe with, shopping with... oh, and lets not forget someone to drink margaritas with!
2. Do you go the speed limit?
It depends. If i'm running late, sadly no. If i'm not running late, still sadly no. Haha. However, the only exception is, if I have kids in the car. When I nannied/nanny, I never, ever, speed. Maybe 5 over, but never more than that. First of all, they're not my kids, secondly, I would never want to be responsible or have the guilt of knowing that I hurt a child because I was being careless.
3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?
I started blogging about 2 years ago I believe. It started off as a private blog only my very close friends could access. I started it as a way to vent and open up. I've always been somebody who expresses themselves better in writing and sometimes, especially when I use to have a high stress job, I used it to vent so that I wasn't always venting to people. But, I always went back and deleted the posts.. you know, after I "felt" better about whatever I was upset about. Now, I blog because it's fun and it's a way to keep my family updated back in the U.S. while we are over here in Germany :-) Plus, it's fun reading other people's blogs and "connecting" with them.
4. Where do you shop for yourself?
I'll shop anywhere there is cute stuff. Back home, I shopped anywhere from Forever 21, Pac Sun, New York & Company, The Limited, American Eagle, H&M, to department stores. I love clothes.
5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to? Aw, I was just listening to it! I love thinking back about that day.... ah... what a fun day. Me in a crazy tight, strapless dress and Mr. Hot Stuff in a perfectly fit, black tux. We danced our first dance to "When You Say You Love Me" by Josh Groban. Man, that boy can sing! He opens his mouth to let the first note out, and bam! You're in a trance. Haha.
Best first dance song, ever.

3 comments:
Yes! Josh Groban can sing like no one else!!! I love his Christmas songs...ahhhh, makes me anxious for Christmas again! ;)
Mama M.
My Little Life
Happy Belated Anniversary!
I totally agree with #2...I'm always going too fast, but if there are kids in the car, it's a whole different story! I think that was ingrained in me by my Mom since I was the oldest of 5 kids and was constantly chauffering the others around.
Oh man! That makes me want to listen to Josh Groban! He definitely puts you in a trance the second he opens his mouth!
Post a Comment