Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Another week...

Whew, I made it to Friday alive.  I said that like I actually had a stressful week, but I didn't.  Oh, the life of a stay at home....... wife.  Stressful, I know.  All that extended sleeping, constant cleaning, and meal preparing wears me out, let me tell you. Totally kidding. So yes, it is now time for 5 question Friday! Ok, deep breath.... here I go.  Click over to Mama M's fantastic blog to read up on everyone else's answers :-)



My Little Life

1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?
I'd rather grow old without money.  Everyone knows that money doesn't make you happy.... it makes life easier but doesn't come with a "guaranteed happiness" tag on it. Plus, dying kindof um... freaks me out, so I want to live as long as possible! I like my life :-)
2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?
Oh, that's easy.  My sweet, hot, stud of a husband.  Yep, he knows if I had to do it, I would have a huge gag session. Blah, there's just something about trash that disgust me. I tried it once and got some type of liquid on my hands and almost lost my whole lunch. So yes, my knight in shining armor graciously takes it out.
 

3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?
Well, I've never had the exact dream over before, but I have dreams that have the same theme over a lot.  This whole week I've had the same theme in my dreams... someone is chasing me and trying to kill me.  Think I watch a little too much 24, eh? I've always had weird dreams...
 

4. Can you play a musical instrument?
Why yes, yes I can :-) I play the flute quite..... horribly. I played all 3 years of middle school and hated every moment of it. Ok, well not every moment, but I didn't like it. Band was what the "band dorks" did and I worked hard to not maintain that status. Oh well, what can I say my mom wanted a musician ;-) And, if singing counts then I love to sing!

5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?

Hmmm, I've always wanted to open my own store. The two types of stores I've always thought about opening were 1) a family owned coffee shop/cafe or 2) a store like Charlottes (if you know what that store is) because they have the cutest stuff in there....here's the link to their store so you get the drift: Charlottes, Inc.


MckLinky Blog Hop







2 comments:

Mama M. said...

I love it...you play the flute...horribly! I was the same way with band...I just stuck with it to go on the annual band trip, which was "Hollywood"! Then, I promptly quit.

I'm not sure what Charlotte's is...but, I'm off to look! (I think I have an idea!!)

Mama M.
My Little Life

Adrienne said...

I am the same way with the dreams. They are not the exact same dream but same situation