I need to become less clumsy. It's starting to affect my life. Being clumsy causes me to almost daily fall down, break things, drop things, and spill things. Not fun. For instance, today, just a few minutes ago I dropped my yogurt. Actually, I don't even know if I dropped it. I'm still confused as to what happened. The yogurt was sitting on the desk and the next thing I knew, the container was in my lap, yogurt was pouring down my thighs and the spoon was sitting on my left thigh covered in yogurt. Classic clumsy Kimberly moment #247395578758423. I'm so confused because I don't remember ever hitting the container. But now, as I type this, all I can smell is the yogurt that is on my clothes. Gosh, I just love having sticky arms and legs.
At least, I have evidence to show Steven. As soon as it happened, my first thought wasn't, "I should get cleaned up" but was, "Where is the camera, Steven is not gonna believe this one!" Haha.
Welcome to my world:
This picture doesn't do it justice. Ya see, the yogurt on my right thigh was dripping all the way down to the back side of my legs... yummy. I wonder if Steven will like my new scent, I'll call it,
1 comment:
but think... if you were less clumsy you'd have less to write about on your blog... lol thanks for stopping by I Smiled Today
Post a Comment