Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

I found this on a fellow bloggers blog and just thought it was so cute! Even though Thanksgiving has come and gone, you can be thankful all year round! And boy, do I have a lot to be thankful for!

A) Autumn, Abbott's, apartment, and Amazon.com

B) Bible, Bockmanns, bread, bathroom, bed!

C) Christmas music, cheese, coins, chocolate

D) Diamonds, doner kebabs (haha)

E) Encouragement, English speakers in Pforzheim :-)

F) Friends, family, french fries, fun, food, forgiveness

G) God's grace, gum

H) Husband, hope, heat in the winter

I) Internet, imagination, itunes

J) Jesus

K) Kisses, kindness

L) Love, laughter, loyalty, life, Lilies

M) Memories, music, money, marriage

N) Nieces and (future nieces/nephew's)

O) Orange juice

P) People, patience, pictures

Q) Quilts and quiet time

R) Roses, relationships, romance, Republicans ;-)

S) Sister, sacrifice, silly jokes, salsa, sweet tea, and STEVEN!

T) Truth, tea, Thanksgiving

U) Understanding, utensils, utilities, and (clean) underwear

V) Vegetables, voices, vacation

W) Warm places, wonderful people

X) X-rays?

Y) You! great "yesterdays", yummy food

Z) Zippers

1 comment:

BeaNeil said...

Hi Kimberly & Steven, Enjoyed your alphabetical list! A list never covers it all!!! So I would add being thankful for AIRPLANES!!!Especially the ones that fly from Stuttgart to USA. Se you soon. Love ya Grandma Bea