Whew, what a week it has been and continues to be. Steven progressively gets busier and busier. We cannot wait for the weekend... it's the only time he gets to sleep in and relax. I'm tired and i'm not even the one in school, haha. He's in school Monday - Friday and then on top of having to actually go to school, he works all weekend on stuff too. I'm looking forward to this weekend though because they are putting up Christmas decorations everywhere here, and it's fun to just walk around and look at everything. Also, I think this weekend we are going to celebrate Thanksgiving. Yes, a week early. Thanksgiving falls on a Thursday and that is his late night.... so we're doing it this Saturday I believe. I am so excited! I have a few things on my list to make... it should be interesting.
This post is getting pointless, haha. Sometimes I just write to write... and I think that's what I'm doing right now. Have I mentioned lately that we're coming home in less than a month?! I probably have... can you tell I'm a tad bit excited? Anyways, the dishes are calling me so I guess I should go finish them. I need a little magic lamp... I'd wish for a cleaning lady to help me!
No comments:
Post a Comment