Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Chocolate covered pretzels.  Sweet, chocolaty, goodness. These my friends, are what I made for my sweet, hard working, husband tonight. And man, he ate them so fast... I turned around and they were gone! We have a long night ahead of us as he finalizes his Photoshop renderings for the meeting tomorrow with the people from Bad Herrenalb. Since I can't physically help him with his work due to my lack of mad drawing skills, I do my part by serving up delicious, mentally nonfattening, foods. Anyways, other than that we have nothing really "exciting" going on in our lives to write about. Well, other than the fact that for the last two-ish weeks I've been dealing with horrible, and I mean HORRIBLE headaches. Yesterday, it went into a full blown migraine. It was the worst migraine I've ever had... Steven wanted to take me to the doctor it was so bad.  So, if you think about it, please pray for them to go away. I can't figure out what is causing them and nothing is helping to make them go away.

In other news, we come home in less than a month to visit!!! We are SO excited! Wahoo!!! We've already informed my parents that upon picking us up from the airport, we want to stop by Bojangles on the way home and get some real sweet tea and chicken biscuits!!!! Ah, my stomach needs some.  Plus, it makes perfect sense because 1) who really eats and enjoys the food on the plane and 2) we have such a long flight that we're bound to be starving.  The other week we watching the State game online and a Bojangles commercial came on and we both just looked at each other and stared at the screen and yelled, "Why must you tempt us?!?!?!?" Hahahahaha. It was pretty funny...






1 comment:

silke said...

u wanna come over for the weekend? let me know...we can make cookies and cook oven meals....:-)