Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

TGIF

It's time for Five Question Friday! Check out Mama M.'s blog for more Five Question Fridays :-)

My Little Life


1. Are you a Black Friday shopper? 
Not intentionally... in the past I would always go shopping that day but if I didn't, no biggie.

2. What was your favorite childhood toy? (Think Easy Bake Oven, Cabbage Patch Kid, Shrinky Dinks, etc.)

I loved this doll I had when I was little that could "eat" and go to the bathroom, and crawl. It sounds kind of nasty having a doll that uses the bathroom, but for some reason I loved it! I also loved Barbie, Polly Pocket, and any kind of crafts (ex. spin art).

3. Favorite Christmas movie? 

"The Santa Clause", "Elf", and "The Christmas Story."  My least favorite movie/show is "A Charlie Brown Christmas"... I cannot stand that movie!

4. What is the "must have" item on your Christmas list this year?
My "must have" item was for Steven and I to go home for Christmas... and I already got the wish so I don't have any other "must haves." Although, I would like a new car, a house in America, and a dog :-)

5. Do you go all out with decorations or do you keep it simple and classy?
Growing up, we went all out... it was great! I intend to continue that tradition when I have my own place and family.  I mean, whats more boring than an undecorated house during the holidays?


Now, it's your turn!

MckLinky Blog Hop






5 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I'm not a fan of "Charlie Brown Christmas" either, but my dad is-- he loves it-- and he always hums that annoying song all through the holidays!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Steven & Kimberly said...

Hahaha, that's too funny!

So Who Is The Crayon Wrangler? said...

Yeah, Charlie Brown Christmas does not do it for me either.
Glad you already got your Christmas present that you wanted!
Good to "meet" you!

j said...

i had an eating and pooping doll too but she definitely did not crawl. i loved her too death.

Mama M. said...

Charlie Brown's "wah wah wah" teacher drives me crazy!! There is nothing better than family at Christmas time!! Enjoy your time with them!