Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Hot date Friday. Oh yes, the day I look forward to the moment my eyes open on a Monday.

Here are a few pictures from the night. Oh, and sorry some of the pictures are blurry... my camera's seen better days.



Spagetti Eis. Only one word can describe it:
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
And yes, it was that good.


It took us awhile to eat it...


We also got hot chocolate to go along with our ice cream.
Hey, if you're gonna pig out... you better pig out all the way!


Steven really wanted a picture with chocolate on his lips. Don't ask... it was a bit funny.


My hubby!


Ok, I know this is kind of blurry,  but this is the biggest REAL Christmas tree I've ever seen!




Do you see what I see?!?!?


"Bicycle, Bicycle, I want to ride my bicycle...."


This church is behind our house... it is so pretty until you look at the very top
and see the Las Vegas type cross at the top.


A few pictures up here are from the Christmas festival that is starting this weekend I believe. The whole shopping center is full of booths and just all kinds of fun things! I am SO excited and can't wait to go through it all when it's open!  And, the best part - they have a huge ice skating rink in the middle. Wahooooie!!! 



No comments: