(insert clever song here)
Ah, wait a second... I know just the song.
Ahem, drum roll please...
Ahem, drum roll please...
(clearing throat)
(imagine an angelic voice singing this)
and the title of this blog is...
"He works hard for no money"
Here are some pictures of what my sweet, hardworking, sleep deprived, patient, husband does every night. And no, it's not trying to take over the world! Ah haha, ok, if you've never seen Pinky and the Brain that made no sense to you whatsoever. Ya know the line, (in an evil voice) "What are we going to do tonight, Brain?" and Brain replies in an evil voice, "What we do every night Pinky, try and take over the world!"
Ok, scratch that. Forget everything I just said... er, wrote. I have just succeeded in protraying myself as a cartoon lover loser.
Anyways, back to my rambling. Here are some pictures of my studly husband. Enjoy!
We always watch movies when he is drawing. He begged me to watch "Lord of the Rings" tonight so here is proof that I did indeed watch the first one. The first oh, 3 times I attempted to watch this movie, I fell asleep, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment