Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I got this idea off of a friends blog and thought I'd do it was well! The idea comes from Oprah and her "My Favorite Things" list.  I mean, who wouldn't want to be Oprah and do everything like her? Oh wait, I don't! I'll post pictures to make this posts a tad more interesting :-)

1.  My new favorite band of moment is Needtobreathe. Google them. They're great!



2. Chips and dip. Period. I have an unhealthy obsession with them. No wait, tomatoes are good for you, right... right?! Just imagine eating these amazingly, salty, yummy, crunchy things:



3. Favorite tv show of the moment - One Tree Hill. Steven and I have had "One Tree Hill" marathons... that's how much I like watching it!



4. Any Karen Kingsbury books. She is an amazing author!




5. Tall boots. I love them.... they are feminine, sexy, and just so stylish!



6. Coffee dates.  I love it when Steven take me out for coffee, it's one of my most favorite things! (sadly, I have no picture of us drinking coffee, haha).

7.  Lotus Exige.  This car is beautiful. I will own it someday... it just may be in the form of a matchbox car, haha!




8. Baking... I'm not able to do it anymore, but when I could I loved it! I'm not a big fan of cooking, it frankly stresses me out. But, cooking is nice and relaxing. Boy, do I sure miss a good brownie :-)



9. Pedicures and manicures.  Nothing makes me feel more relaxed and pampered then having a pedicure and/or maniure.... I love a French Manicure when it's done right!



10. And finally, my most favorite thing of all time is... Steven! I cannot imagine life without him in it!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have new tall boots!!!! winter's comin' and I was getting cold!!! :)