Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!! It is so different this year not splitting Thanksgiving between both of our families like we have for the last almost 7 years! But, we are looking forward to starting our own Thanksgiving traditions.  Someday, when we have a house we hope to host Thanksgiving at our house some years but, we've got some time to plan that one out, haha!

We are celebrating Thanksgiving a day late because tonight is Steven's late night w/ Mercedes coming... but, better late than never!  However, I still feel the need to celebrate tonight so I may go out and get a little treat for us to share when we gets back.

So, please over eat today. Stuff yourselves until you feel like you're going to bust. Yep, do it for us :-) We are so missing eating fried turkey, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, apple pie, Sister Schubert's rolls, yams, and my mom's fruit jello thing (that I can never remember the name of, haha) this year!!!!!

This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for my sweet husband, Steven, both of our families, that we have a roof over our heads, for our great health, for all the blessings God has bestowed upon us, and for all of our friends!

Once again, HAPPY THANKSGIVING from.....

The Bockmanns



No comments: