Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I found this on a friends blog and thought I'd fill it out as well! I really should be folding laundry but who would give up a chance to do this?! Kidding.... can you tell I'm procrastinating - like crazy!

8 things I did yesterday:

- Took a really long shower
- Listened to Christmas music all day - literally, from the moment I woke up! I LOVE IT!
- Made some homemade lemonade for Steven and I
- Put away 6 pairs of socks and 3 pairs of underwear and then told Steven that I had folded and put away all of the laundry. Opps....
- Finished my list of foods to make for Thanksgiving!
- Ok, that's all I can think of.... is that bad?!?!?!

8 things I look forward to:

- Going home for Christmas for 3 weeks! Hurry up, December 15th!!!!
- Steven graduating
- Moving back to America
- Watching "The Blind Side" with Steven this weekend
- Going to the Christmas Festival again this weekend
- Having an oven and a washer machine!
- Owning a car again
- Seeing Steven tonight!

8 things I wish I could do:

- Keep our apartment clean at all times.... its too small to keep clean all the time, haha.
- Speak fluent German... ok, I dont' really care that much but I have to write something here!
- Cook better... one day I'm gonna be better than Martha Stewart... ok, that's probably not true, haha.
- Rent a bigger apartment
- Be more creative and know how to make more stuff
- Take pictures more "artsy"
- Run/work out more often
- Get back my metabolism from when I was in high school!!!!!!!

8 shows I watch:

- One Tree Hill
- Beauty and the Geek
- Extreme Makeover
- King of Queens
- Top Gear (with Steven - he loves that show)
- WRAL news
- That's about it.... those are the only shows I stream over here in Germany



No comments: