I. Hate. Dishes. They consume my life. Every waking second is spent doing them. Yuck. I think i'm being punished for something. I took advantage of the fact that back home I could stick every dirty dish in the dishwasher, and in an hour they would all be cleaned. Not so much here. Seriously, I think I'm writing this blog post just to stall doing what is bound to happen. Cleaning. Hey, it's not Spring yet, then no Spring cleaning needs to take place.. right? You see, when you only have 6 plates, 6 bowls, 6 cups and a certain number of forks, spoons, and knives... you have to do them more often!
Yuck, I think after all of this I deserve to have a maid upon returning to the States. Ok, ok, I'm not that lazy... yet.
Ok, I should stop stalling. But, but, but... wait, nvmind, I have nothing else to write about :-)
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment