We fit a lot of food into such a small refridgerator!
Alicia's daugther gave this to us on Sunday. I have no idea what it is, but it is SO cool looking!
Steven's feet were really cold yesterday... so he put my Christmas toe socks on! Too funny!
It's kind of hard to hang pictures on the walls because they're cement... so I made a picture door!
We had to fit ALL of our clothes in here. This is all we have... no dresser. However, now we have plastic bins on the floor of the wardrobe that hold our clothes. It wasn't full yet :-) And, we have under the bed storage units. Oh, and please disregard the bras hanging on the door... I just noticed those were in the picture, hahaha. Oh well.
Here's what it looks like closed.
What our bed looked like once we finally had a wardrobe to put all of our clothes in! We just dumped them all on the bed so we could organize them.
Our couch/futon
Yes, this is what our bed is made of. Tiny plywood pieces that have silver lining taped on... cute huh? Kidding...
Meet our bed frame... a bunch of plywood pieces that glued together.
Putting our futon together...
How our bed came... I started laughing when I realized that the wood pieces is what I would be sleeping on :-) But hey, at least we've got a bed!
Ok, look at this picture very closely. This is a picture of our apartment... we were walking up to it and I realized there was this old man out on his balcony ironing his clothes in only a wife beater and whitey tighties... classic.
Welcome to our house! See the cute litte restaurant under the apartments on the right? And, there's a gold/jewelry shop on the left side. Hint, hint :-)
2 comments:
hmmm that futon looks comfy. :D
I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing them. The Santa socks are priceless Steven.
Post a Comment