Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

I had been apprehensive about uploading pictures because I was worried it would drain all of our internet. However, it's been doing great so there are a few pictures I have to share with you!


A few nights ago, we were so bored that in an attempt to entertain ourselves, we took pictures of our funniest faces.  I think it is so funny how Steven's "funny" face looks like a "bathroom" face! Haha!




My attempt at making a funny face... wow.




Yes, the beer bottle really is that big. You come to Germany... it's given that you're going to try the beer!




Our Labor Day dinner! So yummy! Don't you love our make shift table we had to use for awhile :-)




The river behind our apartment... isn't it beautiful?


I have tons of other picture to upload however, a lot are pictures of what our apartment looks like now.  We are saving those pictures and videos to upload once we get our internet set up on Monday.  We are planning on doing a "then and now" video/picture posts of our apartment we had in the States and our apartment now. So, be on the lookout!

Ciao!

* For those of you who don't know... you can click on any picture and it will blow it up in case you want to see it bigger :-)

No comments: