Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Ah, the boredom.  My sweet husband is going to be gone until 5ish today. His language class is having a cookout at one of the guys house so I thought he'd like some "guy time" with his friends. However, that leaves me home alone for 8 hours - yikes! There's a small chance I might go insane... yep, I'm pretty sure he's going to come home and I'll be rocking in the corner like a crazy person.  Boredom can do that to you, ya know.  Totally kidding.  Here are my exciting plans of the day... or shall I say efforts to keep myself un-bored.


- Paint nails
- Possibly read the books that I told Steven I had to have upon leaving for Germany... which I still haven't read
- See if it's possible to listen to all 2420 songs on his iTunes.  It says it would take 6.6 days... we shall see!
- Finish dishes... yuck.
- Fold the laundry from last night... now, THAT is exciting....
- Clean up the apartment - ok, maybe I won't
- Take a shower. It's pretty sad when you have to "plan" that, haha
- Read every news article on Fox News
- See how long I can hold my breath... kidding, I'd pass out before I started
- Try to make a meal that doensn't involve pasta - I'm gonna be one fat heifer if I don't stop eating carbs :-)
- Finally respond to everyone's facebook messages to me. I always read them and then forget to respond. I know, bad friend.
- Try to figure out why everyday I wake up Steven and I have 8208503850 emails. Really?! I can't even count that high! Kidding, yet again... even though I'm not sure I can, haha!
- Read up on HTML again... I'm going to conquer that sneaky little thing and become the world's best web designer!!!!


Ok, that's all.... I think.

No comments: