ok, so maybe you haven't all been waiting for this moment, but I have! We finally got our "real" internet this morning. That's right folks, I'm finally using wireless. Goodbye cheap, non-working, surf stick... hello, amazing wireless internet! Now that we finally have decent internet, I can finally upload the video of our apartment here in Germany. We didn't get to take video of our apartment back in North Carolina... but we have pictures! So, now you can see how the two are different. Enjoy :-)
Here is a slideshow consisting of picture of our apartment in Raleigh... disregard the mess... we were in the midst of packing for Germany :-)
*You can click on any picture in the slideshow to see it bigger :-)
3 comments:
so how does the internet work? is its speedy? and dont forget to cancel the surf stick!
Okay, now we need a new video of your german apt. with furniture!!
haha, I know! I guess that means I'll have to clean it... kidding!
Post a Comment