It's 1 a.m and I can't sleep. I don't even feel tired, it's weird because I was exhausted about two hours ago. I just keep thinking about getting married and all the stuff I still have to do. I'm too excited to sleep :-) It's still pretty surreal the fact that I'm actually getting married at 3 o'clock on Saturday. I think it's because we've dated for so long and I'm use to it. I honestly don't think it will hit me until like 5 months afterwards. Tomorrow is Wednesday and I still have stuff to do for the wedding! I have to fold the remaining 100 programs, pack for the honeymoon and clean up my room. Oh, and theres still the placecards to do for the bridal party and family tables. And, get this... I have gel nails on right now and they badly need filled in but I have to wait until Friday at 12 to get them done. Well, I just looked at them like 5 minutes ago and my pinky nail on my right hand is gone! I didn't even feel it break off! Hahahaha, weird! Thankfully, the whole nail broke off so it doesn't look all nasty or anything.
Well, I've gotta go - I just remembered that I have to email my girls about the bridal brunch on Friday!!!
Goodnight.
Love,
Ms. Bockmann, haha - just trying it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment