I am stressed. A lot. I will probably be up all night doing wedding stuff. Yay...
Right now I am waiting for Steven's slideshow for his mother/son dance to finish burning. Then, I've got to finish the letters to my parents and Steven. Then, finish the music because some of it didn't get approved and then I have to resend it to Lynn and then back to my DJ. Then I STILL have to finish cleaning and packing up my room and packing for our honeymoon. And on top of all that I have to do about 50 placecards.... Oh, and I still have to make our shirts for Friday. We got cute iron ons... one says "Groom under NEW management" and mine says, "BRIDE" in rhinestones... cute!
Tomorrow will be spent decorating the church all day and then I will at some point tomorrow get my hair trimmed. Tomorrow night once my grandparents get in they are taking all us "grown folks" to Angus Barn, YUMMY!!! Must be nice to be able to spend almost a thousand on dinner without wincing! After that dinner, we're off to hang out with Steven's grandparents at their house w/ all of his family. And then FINALLY, after that I will be able to sleep :-)
I don't want to even think about Friday at this point...
Saturday come soon!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment