5 MORE DAYS UNTIL I MARRY STEVEN!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my last week single... not quite sure how I feel about that, haha. Just playing around i'm stoked!
I love him so much and now I get to be with him forever!!!! Yay! So, it just dawned on me that I have to CLEAN and pack up my room by Wednesday..... um, do what?! My room looks like a war zone. Or, like a category 5 hurricane hit it. It's going to take me forever!!!
Well, I'm off to pick up some stuff for the honeymoon, try and fix the programs that won't print correctly and pack up some clothes... exciting I know :-)
1 comment:
hey girl! Steven's working out of the Charlotte office this week. So if you get too stressed out and want to come over and chill and watch a movie or something let me know! You can come anytime (after work of course!) if you want!
Post a Comment