Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Looking Forward to the Weekend

I don't know if I ever posted this, but my GM at work asked me to be a shift manager last week. So, I started training in the back of house today. Back of house means the cook line. If you work in the "front of house" you work as a cashier, food runner and salad/garnish. Anyways, i'm exhausted. I only got about 7.5 hours of sleep last night and I am totally feeling it.

Found out today that my bridal portraits are on December 16th! So exciting!!! I also have pre-marital that day at 9 in the morning... joy. I'll get my first trial run w/ my hair that day too, it better look good! My hair and makeup are the only things i'm really particular about. I got my makeup done yesterday at Lancome as a trial run and it came out alright. It was a lot lighter then I ususally wear my makeup so I felt kinda out of place. But, I did buy some gorgeous makeup! I love their makeup. I also just got home from buying half of the girls bridesmaid gifts. I might go out in a few and get the rest...who knows. I still have a few weeks to finish that up :-)

I can't wait to start moving our stuff in on the 19th! I'm really excited about that. It'll be nice for Steven to be able to move in first and get his freedom back, haha. 22 and living at home is not that fun...

I should probably go finish my invitations with my mom, ciao!

No comments: