haha, just kidding! Although, at the moment it does seem like it :-). I guess work thought it would be funny to make me "man" two stations today during the lunch rush that I have NEVER worked.... I got so overwhelmed I felt like crying. I swear I did nothing right today, as soon as I got one order done, I was being yelled at about where the other orders were. It was so hectic. You can't even start to imagine unless you've been to Noodles & Company during their lunch or dinner rush. Insane is a good choice of word I believe to describe my day. And to top it all of, I waited almost an hour for the stupid mushroom stroganoff sauce to be ready, didn't know that this guy Max had cut it open at the top and then I proceded to shake it....which resulted in mushroom stroganoff sauce flying everywhere (including drenching me in it).
It was horrible. I got off around 3:30... only 30 minutes past when I was suppose to. Training to be a manager is rough but I firmly believe that you learn the best when you're actually immersed in it. For example, I was forced to learn certain things today because no one else could or would help me....
What a day....
No comments:
Post a Comment