Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

I forgot to mention some stuff in my previous post. Adding to all the stuff we had to do this weekend, I found out Saturday night that my grandma who was in the hospital for Bronchitis had slipped into a coma after them finding her unresponsive/not breathing two times. The first time they found her not breathing she was stiff they said, which is really bad. They resuscitated her and then I guess they left her. They came in awhile later and found her unresponsive again but managed to resuscitate her once more. She then slipped into a "coma". Come to find out Sunday morning that she was in a drug induced coma. Nevertheless, she is very sick. It was very upsetting to my mom (it's her mom) and family because my grandma has been looking forward to coming to my wedding since before I was even engaged. She always told me that she hoped to live until my wedding. She has also graciously helped us out with the wedding. I pray that she will be able to attend my wedding with my grandfather and that she will be able to see all her children once more. However, she is in God's hands and only He knows how much pain she has been in.

On a lighter subject :-) My mom and I just spent quite a bit of time writing out the invitations and filling them up. It took forever because you have to be all particular with what direction you face the invitations and what order you put in the inserts. We decided to do rsvp's because we figured it might be nice to know how many people to expect for the wedding. Also, since we're doing a sit down dinner, we have to have enough food, even though we'll probably have more than enough!

I cannot believe I am getting married next month! 47 days according to the countdown on facebook, haha. When I say i'm getting married in 47 days it seems so far away but when I say i'm getting married next month that seems a lot closer!!! It's weird...

Anyways, I guess I should go get some more things done.

No comments: