Everything I turn on the radio that song is on.... but I like the song for now so it's all good...
I finally have gotten all the girls jewelry. Well, everyone's except Christens... I'm supplying the jewelry for the girls as a gift (like every bride does) And have decided to just buy them earrings b/c with every girls dress being different, not every girl can wear a necklace because some of their dresses come up too high. So, the girls will not be wearing necklaces and instead I bought them all pretty earrings! They're all a little different and i'm going to let the girls choose. I read somewhere that the gifts should reflect the bride so I picked something that I love....
If they don't like them.... oh well - it's just for a day they won't die :-) But, I really like them all so I hope they will too!
No comments:
Post a Comment