I LOVE Christmas... it's is probably my favorite holidays. Oh, and Easter too! My wedding is coming up so fast! According to my faithful countdown on facebook, it's only 40 days away. I'm kinda starting to freak out. Like the thought of having to walk down an aisle with everyone looking at me overwhelms me. I have no idea how i'm going to make it down, haha. Bad thing is, is that when i'm really nervous I walk really fast, talk REALLY fast and laugh uncontrollably. So, hopefully my dad walking beside me will slow me down. I'll probably still talk fast just because I naturally do. I just pray that my words are understandable, hahaha. And I hope that no one makes me laugh because when i'm nervous, once I start laughing it's just downhill from there.
On another note, we move into the apartment next Friday, the 19th. I'm pretty stoked about it! I'm really excited because we've decided to have a New Years Eve party at the apartment with just our friends so it should be really fun!!! But, one of Steven and I's friends has decided to throw a New Years Eve party too and he just happened to invite a lot of our friends who don't know about our party yet so they're going to his... not too happy about that. I think I'll send out an invite soon to everyone so that they won't make plans!
I'm off to get some dinner and organize the music for the wedding that was due........oh, last month.....
No comments:
Post a Comment