Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Photographers

Steven, me and my mom interviewed a couple that does photography last night. We really liked them. Steven and I really like them because they're younger and we feel like we could goof off with them and laugh and have a good time. They're reasonably priced as well. The opening picture on their website I absolutely love....you should check them out! Their name is HiltonPittmanPhotography and their website is hiltonpittmanphotography.com

Today, we're suppose to be interviewing Katie Mayer who is a photographer that attends Providence. However, I emailed her last week asking her where she wanted to meet and she never got back to me. I emailed her this morning as well so we'll see whether or not we actually meet up w/her. Tomorrow we're suppose to be interviewing a photographer named Christoper Goette....his work looked pretty good online too, so this could be a tough decision. His website is www.christophergoette.com. Steven and I decided that we're going to choose the person/people that 1)my parents can afford and 2) that we feel the most comfortable around.

The couple we met last night we really hit it off with. It was funny because after we talked about all the photography stuff, we all sat around just talking about life and politics for awhile. It was great.

No comments: